If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. Use the NHS APP to:
- Check your symptoms
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently
- Book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Securely view your GP medical record
- Register to be an organ donor
- Choose how the NHS uses your data
If you already use SystmOnline you can continue to use it if you prefer. You can use the NHS App as well.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR ONLINE SERVICES
If you already have an online account you can contact the surgery to get the 3 pieces of information you need for the NHS App: Your Account Code / the Practice Organisation Code (B82016) / your Passphrase.
Or you can get the information by following the instructions below:
- Log in to SystmOnline on the website, not the app.
- Go to Account > Account Information and retrieve the Practice Organisation Code and Account ID. Write these down.
- Log out from SystmOnline
- Select Re-issue Third Party Passphrase.
- Input your Account ID, Email Address and Organisation Code, then click Re-issue Passphrase to retrieve your passphrase.
- Once you get your passphrase, follow the instruction on the NHS App to setup your NHS login and use the 3 pieces of information you need to link your account to the app.
IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED FOR ONLINE SERVICES
If you have not previously signed up for online services, you can sign up on the NHS App without contacting the Surgery. Just follow the instructions on the app. You will need photo ID such as a passport or driving license. If you don’t have photo ID, you will first need to sign up at the surgery.
For a video showing how to register on the NHS App - Click here.
To read more about the NHS App - Click here.