Please click here for up-to-date information on prescriptions due to Covid-19
There are 5 ways to request repeat prescriptions
- Online: We have a quick and easy way to order prescriptions via our on-line facility. You need to register with reception for this service and it is available to all patients over the age of 18. To access our online services click here.
- Your Local Pharmacy: Speak to your local pharmacy about the services they provide. All local pharmacies drop off and collect prescriptions for patients.
- Mail: Post your request with a SAE to: East Parade Surgery, Mowbray Square Medical Centre, Harrogate, HG1 5AR. We will send it back to you.
- Fax Machine: Fax your prescription to us on 01423 568015.
- Drop Off: Use the prescription drop off box by the front door or hand it in directly to the ground floor receptionist.
Repeat Prescriptions: The Facts
We need at least 48 hours from receiving your request to process your prescription. So please allow two additional days if posting. Please nominate a pharmacy for us to send your prescriptions to electronically via EPS (Electronic Prescription Service). It is a more reliable, secure service and can be a pharmacy near where you live or work.
Regular medication reviews are needed for patients on long term medication. We will let you know if you need to see a GP before we can issue your prescription.
We provide prescriptions lasting two months for convenience and cost saving for patients. Please do not order medications you do not need. Please do not stock pile medications.
Patients on regular medication may find it cheaper to purchase a pre-payment certificate. Please ask your chemist for a form or enquire at reception.